Nurse Practitioner – Emergency Medicine Job in Anderson, SC
IN Compass Health is expanding at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, South Carolina. The experience and large support system we provide for our teams has given us the opportunity to manage the Emergency Medicine Program at this busy medical center. Rest easy knowing you are working for a physician run organization that understands the challenges the modern provider faces. As a physician run organization our providers are given the resources and support to have manageable workloads not set forth by boardrooms.
Anderson, SC is located upstate, only 2 hours from Atlanta. Enjoy time off on beautiful Lake Hartwell. Anderson has an outstanding location for those looking to escape from the busy city life but not wanting to work in a true rural area. Anderson is a progressive, diverse community of 30,000 located in an urbanized area of 75,000, It is under an hour from Greenville and Clemson University and is a short drive away.
- Large, Stable, Experienced Team
- Excellent Coverage including Fast Track and Triage
- Flexible shifts: AM, PM, Swings
- 461 Bed Hospital, 42 ED Beds
- Level 2 Trauma
- 80,00 patient ED visits annually
- 24/7 Full Specialty Support
- Stroke Center
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided
- Hospitalist Program also managed by In Compass