Medical Assistant – Occupational Medicine Job in Norfolk, VA
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunities for a Full-Time Medical Assistant to support the Norfolk Federal Building at 200 Granby Mall.
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Completion of formal Medical Assistant program
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a MA within the last three (3) years.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.