Management/Supervisor – Physical Medicine and Rehab Job in SPRINGFIELD, MO
The Administrator of Home Care is responsible for the advancement of the home health division. This position is an integral member of the leadership team and establishes personal and professional credibility throughout the organization and externally in the community.
This role will be responsible for the oversight and accountability of all operations related to the Home Health program and leads operational managers and clinical directors in meeting or exceeding established key performance indicators.
This position will identify critical business issues that require intervention or innovation. They will partner with Business Development to create and execute growth strategies that result in increased revenue and profitability and with Recruitment and Education and Development to ensure strategies and efforts are sufficient to maintain staffing levels that allow for reliability of services, a workforce that meets the care needs of our population and allows for uninterrupted growth.
The Administrator of Home Health will work collaboratively with the Executive Directors of Home Care, Hospice and Care Management, with a collective focus on quality of client care and improved outcomes, productivity and improving efficiency throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
* Establish the Key Performance Indicators, objectives, standards, and policies and procedures to achieve high-quality care and improved outcomes in line with the organization’s strategic plan.
* Spearhead changes to existing strategies, models, protocols and policies through all levels in the organization to create a culture of excellence, compliance and profitable growth.
* Promote a culture that rewards personal performance, growth and development. Ensure employees have the training, resources and support necessary to achieve personal and organizational goals. Work with the executive team, senior management and directors to establish the organization as the employer of choice in the communities we serve.
* Collaborate with Quality Assurance to implement corrective action plans when performance and/or compliance do not meet satisfactory levels and ensuring quality and compliance scores are maintained at an acceptable level.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Management or related field required
- Ten (10) years of experience in a similar role may substitute for education
- Professional Licensure in Nursing, Physical or Occupational Therapy required
- At least five (5) years of progressive management experience in healthcare-related operations, business development, service line development and planning, and organizational development within a mid-size healthcare organization
- At least three (3) years experience in home health care required