Management/Supervisor – Occupational Medicine Job in Atlanta, GA
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opportunity to become a part of our clinical leadership team as an Area Nurse Manager to support Federal Occupational Health Services clinics in the Southeast Territory (final territory to be determined upon location).
- Full-Time Position w/ No Weekends
- Any State License Accepted
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Complement of Benefits
- First line supervisor to all clinical staff and participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of multiple Service Provision Sites
- Oversees and manages all Occupational Health Center (OHC) activities within a designated area, ensuring that all services under all agreements have been delivered
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Current RN licensure in one of the 50 states or a territory of the United States
- Current CPR/AED certification
- BSN minimum, Masters preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing or physician office nursing experience
- At least three (3) year management experience
- Willingness to travel 35-50%, to area clinics
- Proficient in performing, assessing and training in venipuncture competency
- CAOHC certification for audiometry and have attended a NIOSH approved Spirometry course
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.